Walk-In Lab Testing Offered By Castle Medical
Castle Medical is an Atlanta-based healthcare organization; established in 2010; currently has 9 locations, and is on the list for America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and ranks in the top 5 companies out of the top 5000. This is Castle Medical’s 4th award since being established in 2010. We are proud to offer state-of-the-art laboratory services, and the convenience of having Castle Medical inside of our WISE Medical Center to serve our patients.
Castle Medical offers State of the Art Laboratory Services
Cost effective medical lab testing on blood, urine or saliva, when appropriate, can be done on a walk-in basis. If you know what tests you need, in addition to providing you with results, we will send results to your doctor, and bill your insurance company. If you need help interpreting the results or figuring out what tests to order, our doctor is available by appointment. Results within 1 to 2 days for most tests. Special pricing for bypassing insurance.
- High Cholesterol
- Routine Chemistry for Liver and Kidney Function
- Standard Chemistries
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Alcohol Toxicology
- Paternity Testing
- Insurance Exams
- Allergy testing (ALCAT)
- HRT Screening: full hormone panel & Vitamin D
- Male and Female Hormone testing
- Employment Screening
- Workplace Drug Testing
- Molecular Diagnostics (requires physician consent form)
- Genetic Tests: DNA Panels for BRCA, ChemoDME, CORE DME, Factor V Leiden, and MTHFR (requires physician consent form)
- Pain Management Specialty for Over 60 Drugs: State-of-the-Art Toxicology Labs
- Urine Drug Testing while you wait, or Confirmation Testing in 2 to 3 Business Days.
Questions? Contact Us at 770-680-2197 x103 (Lab)
No appointment needed. Open 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday starting with the Grand Opening of our new location in Johns Creek, GA.
Weekends and holidays by appointment.